Duct Free Split Systems
Carrier duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems cannot go, or are an ideal complement to your ducted system. Carrier duct-free systems offer a matched combination of:
- Heat Pump or Air Conditioner—Cools and/or heats refrigerant
- A Compact Fan Coil—Converts refrigerant and circulates air
- Refrigerant Tubing and Wires—Connects outdoor unit to fan coil
- Control or Thermostat—Your interface for controlling your system
- Optional Air Quality Accessories such as Air Cleaners or Ventilators —Clean your air before it circulates throughout your home.