Hybrid Heat Dual Fuel Systems
A Carrier hybrid heat split system is a more energy-efficient variation of the traditional heating and cooling split system. The inclusion of a heat pump allows the option of electricity-fueled heating and cooling, in addition to gas furnace heat. An cost-effective Carrier hybrid heat split system includes:
- Heat Pump —Cools and/or heats refrigerant
- Furnace and Evaporator Coil —Converts refrigerant and circulates air
- Ducts —Carry the air throughout your home
- Control or Thermostat—Your interface for controlling your system
- Optional Air Quality Accessories such as Air Cleaners or Ventilators—Clean your air before it circulates throughout your home.